Mr. T Finally came home, Sarah & Aislynn are spending the night at their friend's house and Mr. Troy is sleeping.
Troy & I had a great time. He took a bath and then we went outside and played with the cat and walked up and down our street. Unfortunately we had to go inside because like I mention earlier, it was to hot. Troy was very upset.
I guess all there is left for me to do is go to sleep, it has been a very long day. Todd will be up late watching UFC fighting(ugh). Good Night!!
Taking a Bath Being Nice to the Cat


Would not leave the Cat alone

Loves the cat


Exploring our neighborhood

GRRRRRRRRRRR....had to work today and good/bad thing I was busy ALL day.Got there right at 9am and my client was already waiting for me, yes TODD made me get there late. Why, because as usual his truck gas tank is EMPTY!!!!!! So I had to drive to Costco, praying that I will make it there. I made it and I got very irritated when I saw Gas was $$$4.41 so I filled up the tank which was almost $100 and head over to work. Long, long, long day.
Get home and surprise surprise Todd is sleeping, Troy is taking his afternoon nap and Aislynn is watching TV, oh yes Sarah still not back from spending the night at Kiera's. An hour later Toddleaves to go see a stupid cage fight or something like that(he just wanted to leave the house because he had to take care of the kids all day)Aislynn went swimming with Aubrey and Sarah still gone.
So now is just Troy and I. It is too hot to go outside (115 degrees). Poor baby he wants to open the door and run, but no way Jose it is very toasty out there. So what is there to do........Play in the bathroom tub, troy's second favorite thing to do....
Off I go. Spend time with my baby boy and enjoy the serenity of home.....No Todd, no Sarah & no Aislynn for a couple of hours. NICE!!!!!
1 comments:
I watched the video...he walks pigeon-toed (toes pointing inwards) and Dave says that's good because that means he'll be a good runner...I dunno if that's true...
Post a Comment