CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cowboys Game, new car, he is getting out of hand!!!!

Today I bought tickets for Cardinals VS Cowboys game for October 12. Yes Todd is a Cowboys fan and since we met he has been telling me he would like to go to a game. So I bought tickets for both of us( this would be his birthday present).

I got home and I told him about the tickets, which he still doesn't believe because according to him in the seven years we have been together he has never receive nothing from me for his birthday. Hum! I wonder why??? Because he is soOOOO Picky! While I'm telling him this he tells me he is buying another car, yes another car. A 1967 VW van or whatever those things are call. In case you don't know yet for the last two years he has been restoring a 1960 rag top and he's still not done. I do not know what kind of painting they are doing on it because it has been with the painter for the last year and a half.

Another car, but when I told him I was going to buy myself a COACH purse he flip because I was going to spend to much money on a purse. Or he complains when I go to the spa because he things it is a waste of money. But it is OK to buy another car that is a piece of junk and needs a lot of work.

0 comments: