CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today was a very very looooong day!!!!! Work was slow, only two appointments which was good, in a way, because my hand was hurting badly. I got home and did not have good news, Mr. Troy was a really boy at daycare:(. We do not know what to do his hitting, biting and temper tantrums are getting out of control. For example, while Todd took an afternoon nap today Troy sat with me while I was watching P.S. I Love You. He was singing, clapping and giving muchos kisses and huggies, he was so calm. Then the girls walk in and he went crazy. he started screaming, Sarah wanted to carry him and he hit her, she kept trying and trying and it only got worse he threw himself on the floor and started screaming and kicking. Finally I had to give him quite time until he calmed down.

Later on we were having dinner and he started again, screaming , screaming for no reason. took him for a very loooooooooong walk in a 113 degree weather(yuck). He calm down, sang for a while and then he went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day and hopefully a better one or else I don't know how much longer Rose(daycare provider) will tolerate his behavior......................

1 comments:

ASKC

Uhoh...he better learn better behaviors before Gramma Elaine sees him again...he's old enough to get the pinches under the arm that hurt like crazy...and somehow, her talon-like fingernails make it even worse!!! That always seems to make kids think twice before acting dumb...