For the last five days Troy has had diarrhea and nausea which has been no fun. Every thing he eats or drinks comes out. We have spent long nights up with him and also long days trying to make him eat something. On Friday we visited his doctor and he said he had a stomach virus. He told us to gave him lots of liquids and that he would get better in a few days. after we saw the doctor the nausea stop, but the diarrhea continued. Last night I was up again with him, the nausea and came back. I rush him to the urgent care. Doctor said he was not dehydrated(good thing), he did gave him a shot to stop the nausea. It was so hard to see my baby get his little buns. He the nurse for doing such horrible thing to him and he hated me for letting the nurse do that to him. After he got the shot he cried for TWENTY FIVE minutes( yes, I counted). I had to wait for 30 minutes just in case he had an allergic reaction. He was put on the BRAT diet(Bananas, Rice, Apple sauce & Toast) for the next 24 hours. so far we tried to give him toast, which he refused to eat, we know the apple sauce he doesn't like so we gave him jello instead(he did eat it). bananas he ate a few pieces, he also ate lots of Kix, his favorite cereal. So far everything he ate is still in his stomach.
0 comments:
Post a Comment