CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

After doing homework and having dinner Aislynn and troy got to go outside and run around. Troy hopped, ran, got to see lightening and hear thunder. For about 5 minutes it sprinkled and Troy and Aislynn tried to do Kool-aid rain drops. After that Troy got to have ice cream with daddy. That was a big mess. It was followed by a bath soon after that it was bed time( did I mention bed time got change to 8:00pm).

Here are some more Pics:






The desert has been having weird weather lately. Today when I drop the girls off at school the temperature was 75 degrees, for September that is cold. The day was nice and sunny temps around the 90s, but around 3:00pm we got a sand storm. We couldn't see the mountains close to the golf course at work. The umbrellas by the pool were flying every where(those suckers are heavy). Thankfully by the time I went home the sand storm was gone and I made it safe to pick up Aislynn. The sky was cover with clouds. Here are some pics Aislyyn took on our way home: