CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another busy weekend. Girls had soccer on Saturday, actually Sarah was the only one that played. Aislynn's game got postpone because there was a bee hive near the soccer field her team was playing. Apparently some kids from the previous game got chase during the game. Aislynn's team will be having their soccer game during the week, maybe Wednesday or Thursday. By the way Sarah's team won 6-0. Sarah tried so many times to score but she had no luck. At the end of each quarter she complained that her toes were hurting. I check her toe nails for ingrown but she was clear, maybe the shoes are to small for her already. We don't know.

1 comments:

ASKC

Recently my big toe was super sore and I thought it was cuz of my shoes being too small or my toenail being too long. I never figured out what it was, but there was a bruise under my toenail so something must have happened.