CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls had a great Saturday. They both won. Sarah & Aislynn are playing forward and are getting better at it. I love watching them play. They really try hard to do their best every game. I'm so proud of you girls.

We drove to AZ over the weekend, about three and a half hours each way. Girls did great. We probably told them twice to stop picking on each other. troy on the other hand cried and cried because he hates being on his car seat. Todd & Sarah went to see the Dallas Cowboys play and loose to the AZ Cardinals. I spent the day with my cousin. I visited my aunt whom I haven't seen in More than a year. After that Nuria I& I took Troy & Aislynn to eat pizza and play at the arcade. After pizza and arcade we headed back to Nuria's house and wanted for Todd. It was a short trip but had a great time.

Next year Todd wants to to DRIVE to Texas to see the cowboys. Honey, it is not in our budget and besides I don't think WE have the PATIENCE to drive ten hours with three crazy kids. NO WAY. I will buy you tickets for a game close to home and I promise I will get better seats.

0 comments: