CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween




Girls had a blast Halloween night! For the first time we let them go with out us trick or treating. Aislynn went with her friend Angelique and Sarah went with Faith, Kiera, Rio & other friends. Both girls ACTUALLY listen, we told them to be home before 10pm; both got home around 9:30pm.
Sarah was a fairy and Aislynn was a pirate. We did not bother to dress Troy because he is still to little for that. Besides he does not like to be dress up. he is happy being in a shirt and his diaper.

While the girls were out Troy & I sat outside passing candy out and watching all the scary and not so scary customs. Troy had a blast!

I was not able to take pictures of the girls in their customs, but I was able to take some pictures of Troy playing with "Jimmy" the ghost and being mean to the cat.

0 comments: