2008 is almost over! I have been thinking about my resolutions for 2009. I usually do not make resolutions because I give up on the second week of the year,but I decided I am going to do it for 2009! The list keeps growing by the minute, so I'm going to try to keep my list short.
1. Be very PATIENT
2. Tell my kids I LOVE them more than one time a day.
3. spend more time with my Mom, sister and brother.
4.Exercise(not loose weight, just try to be healthy)
5. Cook for the family at least three times a week( Todd does all the cooking).
6. Read my Bible every day.
7. Go to church every Sunday.
8. Do Project 365.
My mind just went blank. I will get back to my blog tomorrow. It is almost midnight, going to bed. Believe me the list is long.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
1 comments:
Hey...I'm going to do the Project 365 thing for Caleb! My friend told me about it so I'm going to try...I'm not very good at doing something for a whole year so we'll see if I actually get it done!
Post a Comment