Troy had a doctor's appointment today for his eighteen month check up. In eighteen months he has gain about twenty pounds and has grown about fifteen inches. Dr. Coit says he is growing normal. That he is a typical eighteen month old( biting, hitting and trying to get what ever he wants). I don't remember Aislynn being that way! Visits to Dr. Coit's office are not getting easier. Troy starts crying the minute Hope(nurse) has to take his height and weight, by the time the doctor sees him he is screaming. I just hope it gets better, but I doubt it. Aislynn is almost eleven and she still does not like going to the doctor(she starts crying the minute we leave the house). Kids, love them dearly, but I sure enjoy the time I am without them. (might sound mean but it is the truth.
We have another busy week ahead of us. It all started yesterday with Aislynn volunteering at her school to set up Santa's Book Shop. She was there from 10am to 3pm; moving tables, opening boxes, setting up displays. This morning she had to be there at 7:30am to greet the teachers when they came in to Santa's Book Shop to make their wish list. Tomorrow, we have parent-teacher conferences for Aislynn at 7:45am. She tells me I'm going to be kind of OK with her report card because she only got one bad grade. We shall see tomorrow!
Of course we have our usual soccer practices Tuesday and Thursday and soccer game on Saturday!!!Last game of the season!!!!Both girls play at 8Am. that means we have to be at the soccer park at 7:30am. After that, we head home and get ready for the children Christmas party at Todd's work. Girls are getting older and they don't get a present, which means they don't want to go to the party. But it is an opportunity to get out of the house as a family, interact with Todd's coworkers and their families and take pictures with Santa!! Sarah and Aislynn are invited to a birthday party. Todd and I told them if they don't go to the Christmas party, they don't go to the birthday party, fair?
Sunday, I plan to do nothing!!!!!! well just the usual(Church, laundry,play with Troy and hopefully take a well deserve nap)
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment