CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A lot has happened since my last post. Girls are done with soccer which means they have their social life back, well kind of! Aislynn will be playing Tinkerbell at her school play. She will practice three times a week from now until the 1st week of June(there will be some practice some Saturdays).

My work is getting so slow!!! My commission got cut about 15% which sucks! Due to that 15% lost I went searching for another job and today I got hired at a different spa. The only thing is that is only part time and I have to drive about 5-10 minutes farther than my other job. Oh and even though I got offer the job I don't know if I will get hire! WHY? because I'll be working for one of the local Indian tribes at Agua Caliente Resort, Spa, & Casino and the process to get hire is long and excruciating. I went for the interview today, they gave me the initial paperwork to take to HR. At HR I filled more paper work and I was sent for my drug test which I know I will pass. Now I have to wait for them to get the results(hopefully tomorrow) and then I have to fill out a package(which I have been told is a book) about my short life. I have to write everything about my past jobs, bank accounts, every thing!!!! After I do that I have to call Gaming and schedule an appointment to get interview by them. I have been told that going to the gaming board is the most intimidating part of the process because they try to trick you with questions. I shall see what happens in the next two weeks.

Troy is doing great! He is talking more. His new phrase is "What happened daddy? or Mommy? Every time he hears us laughing or talking he runs to us and ask us that question. He is so cute!!!!

We found a new place to go out for yogurt since the place we used to go closed. The new place is called Yogurt Island. Todd and the kids went crazy making their own BIG yogurt bowls.

Gas prices are starting to go up again. It took $47 at Costco to fill up the Expedition($1.93/g) every where else it was $2.13/g!

0 comments: