CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

We survive.....

The first night with out a bah bah! It took 45 minutes for Troy to go to sleep w/o his bottle. He cried and scream and cried more, but finally after 45 minutes he went to sleep. He woke up around 1:30 am asking for his bah bah. He cried and cried and cried for about 1hour and 30 minutes!!!!Yikes! My neighbors might think we are bad parents. I tried to calm him down, but didn't work. I gave him his zippy with water, he didn't want it. So finally after several trips to his room we (Todd & I) gave up and just let him cry himself to sleep. What a night!

This morning he woke up very hungry asking for his bah bah, but after 10 minutes of crying he agreed to sit down on his chair and eat his breakfast.

Tonight it took 15 minutes for him to fall asleep. He did not cry or fuss for his bah bah. I hope we have a better night.

His ear seems to be better. I wasn't able to take him to the doctor today because the office was close. I will try on Monday.

Girls go back to school on Monday. Just today they started working on their homework they got for winter break. Not surprise! I reminded them every day about it but never listen. they were to busy being social butterflies. They have their 1st playoff game on Friday. Sarah plays at 6pm and Aislynn plays at 7:30pm. Sarah is very UPSET because her playoff game falls on the same day as her school's Winter Ball and she can't go(Winter Ball from 6:30-9 and her game is from 6-7:30). Oh well she might have to wait for next year!

0 comments: