CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009













Another rainy day=(. Todd went to work, Aislynn & Sarah went up to the mountains with Kiera and her parents hoping they get to play on the snow and Troy and i stayed home. I have to go to Ralph's and get some carrots, onions and ketcup to make some meatloaf (at the girls request for dinner tonight). I just don't feel going outside because it's cold and wet.


Last night was one of the rare nights we have all the kids togetherin the living room, meaning that most of the time the girls are with their friends or lock in their room. For some reason last night they(Sarah & Aislynn) decided to join us(Todd, Troy & I)and watch TV with us. We also had a little bit of an argument going because Sarah drop her cell phone in the drain while she was at Faith's. At the end she realized she was not getting a replacement since we had replace the cell phone twice. She just has to wait until her contract is over. Here are some pictures I took of them playing around and enjoying time with each other. Nights like last night make me happy!






0 comments: