CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

County Fair is in town....

It is cold, windy and cloudy. It might rain all weekend AGAIN!

Another year, another county fair.The usual as every year. It is getting so old, I have been going to the fair for the last 19 years and it is getting OLD! Every year the same rides, same food, same shows, different artist(that we don't like). With two tweens it is hard to say we won't go this year. They've been counting the days, but I am not looking forward to walking all day and yes spending money we do not need to spend. I wish I could just stay home, but I do not want to ruin the fun.

Well, it is getting awful outside, very windy and dark clouds so no fair tonight, maybe tomorrow. Girls have a four day weekend so we have plenty of time to go to the fair.

0 comments: