CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great weekend so far. The kids spent Saturday with Nana Dora because I had to work and Todd went paint ball shooting with the boys. Troy had a blast playing with his cousins. He even skip his nap. When i pick them up I gave him a bath and he went to sleep(around 6:30). He slept ALL night without waking up not even once. Now he is playing with his balls(soccer,basketball, baseball golf). Later we'll go out for a walk and maybe even the park.
Tomorrow I'm planning on taking Troy to the Living Desert(our local zoo) to see lots of animals such as mountain lions, giraffes, tortoise, snakes, birds, butterfly exhibition and amphibian exhibition. I'll post pictures later this week.

www.livingdesert.org

2 comments:

Anonymous

You are the winner of the Blog Make Over on Tip Junkie. Congrats!!

Please e-mail Emily at littlewindowshoppe@gmail.com so the two of you can work together in giving your blog a fabulous new look.

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe

Hi there! I just wanted to follow up to see about your blog makeover as you are the winner of the Tip Junkie giveaway. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!