Today was a great day. Troy and I walked Aislynn to school and then went to the park for about an hour and a half, then we walked back home.(I call this my Monday exercise, about two miles of walking and about 45 minutes of chasing Troy at the park) Troy had a great time, he jump, run, climb and met new friends. We walked back home and we had a snack outside in our back yard. He helped me clean the house and after we built cakes with Lego's. Today he hasn't taken a nap and surprisingly he is not fuzzy, yet.
Tomorrow he goes back to daycare which I am not looking forward to because I have to inform my daycare he that as of April 6 he would not longer be attending her daycare. YES we are going to move him to a smaller daycare because his behavior is getting worse. Oh how I wish I could stay home with him, but that is not an option I have.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment