There are 9 cases of shine flu being tested in two of our local hospitals.
I have two sick kids; Troy with diarrhea and Aislynn with stomach flu like symptoms. I blame Troy's diarrhea to teething. I was brushing his teeth last night and notice two new teeth breaking through. Aislynn gets an upset stomach at least four times a year, specially after spending the night at a friends house and eating a lot of junk. She spent the night at Aubrey's on Friday night. I pick her up on Saturday afternoon and she slept since she got home until next day at 6am that she woke up vomiting. She couldn't hold anything until today when she had a cup of cereal. I kept her home from school because she was still weak and I did not wanted for the other kids to catch what ever she has. She slept most of the day and got up around 3pm, took a bath and ate about 1/3 of her dinner. She is complaining of a headache. She says she does not have sore throat or running nose. She is not coughing or sneezing, she has not have any fever. She has not vomited anything that she ate so far.I want to take her to the ER but I'm worry she'll catch something there since there are nine cases being investigating right now. I don't know what to do. When ever she gets this stomach flu it last 1-2 days.We are on the second day and she seems to be doing better meaning no more vomitting.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment