Naps are getting to old now that I am TWO. Today I gave mommy a hard time after lunch when she forced me to take a nap. First I hide in Sarah's room, then I ran around the house and Mommy was trying to catch me and finally I threw the biggest tantrum. I kicked, screamed, and cried like you can't imagine. At the end I was force to get in bed and take a nap. Mommy played the music she always plays when it is time for me to sleep, but I didn't want to take a nap. I tried to sneak out of my room but I got caught and I was told to get in bed. I cried and cried but id did not make a difference no one came to rescue me. So being the stubborn boy I am I got of my bed and cried and rolled all over my room until I went to sleep
. Daddy found me laying on the floor and told mommy. She then put me back on my comfy bed and I got to snuggle with my blankies and my Elmo.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment