Girls had dentist appointments today. Aislynn's was at 9am. and like it was expected she had FOUR cavities, yuck. She did her usual crying and asked tons of questions, but at the end she let the dentist clean and cover two cavities. He also did an extraction because she still had a piece of a baby tooth right next to her new one. I just hope she starts listening and brushes and flosses her teeth twice a day.
Sarah's appointment went like we expected also, no cavities. Dentist was very impressed.
After we went to Von's and pick some items for dinner and then we headed to pick up Troy. When we got there he was still napping. I woke him up and he seemed very confused when he saw us there, I think he was expecting to see daddy.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment