Up bright and early. Last night was not a good night for Troy and mama. He has a cold and has been sneezing constantly. The worse part is his runny nose. It just drives him crazy and to top it off it is getting so raw from all the cleaning. He woke up around 1am and was crying. I check his temperature and it was 101. gave him Tylenol and took him to our room. After tossing around for about an hour he finally went to sleep. He has been up since 6am, his eyes look sad=(. Poor guy. But I think he is feeling better because he ask for breakfast. I made him some waffles, chocolate milk, and slice bananas.
Today daycare is close so Sarah will be babysitting for me with the help of Gabby(her BF's mom). I go in at 12pm so they'll only be with Gabby for three hours. i hope he behaves and I HOPE Sarah takes good care of him. I told her that Gabby was there to make sure they are OK. I don't want her to leave all the responsibility to her(gabby).
0 comments:
Post a Comment