Troy had his second dentist visit. He did great!!! Todd and I thought he would fight the dentist, but he did nothing like that. As we walked into the office he look a little bit frighten, but the minute he saw the aquarium with all the beautiful fish he soften up a little. Things got better when we walked back to the little patient area. Let me tell you that office is a kids wonderland full with Lego's, puzzles, video games, you name it is there. Troy and I waited patiently for a little girl that was having her teeth clean. Troy watched quietly. When it was Troy's turn he sat on my lap and listened to all the things the dentist assistant was telling him. He got to feel the brush, and the little water spraying thing and when it was turn to clean his teeth he was very cooperative. He opened his mouth big like Todd and I told him the night before. After Dr. Okamoto came and check his teeth and surprisingly he let him do everything he needed to do. At the end he got a goody bag with a toothbrush, dental floss, a timer, a cup and two Elmo stickers. He was a happy camper. Dr. Okamoto said his teeth look great, no cavities. I guess all the fighting I do when I'm brushing and flossing his teeth is worth it. Oh and what made Troy's day was when as we were walking by receptionist, she told Troy he got to pick one more gift from the secret treasure box. So he went and got to take home a dinosaur. Next visit is February 22, 2010.
0 comments:
Post a Comment