CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School, behavior, feelings.......

Girls are having a great first week of school so far. They like their teachers and are happy to be around their friends. They have been doing their homework by themselves right after school and they also do the chores I leave for them to do( I still have to call them or text them to remind them).

Troy has been having a BAD week at daycare. He has been fighting with the kids and does not want to be social with any one. All he wants to do is play by himself or he wants Verenice to JUSt play with him. It is hard when there are four more toddlers needing the same attention and affection that Troy's wants. Another thing I have been noticing is he does not have the same appetite that he had before. He would not eat all his breakfast, he would eat his lunch at daycare, but would not want to eat his dinner at home. I do not know what to make of this. I know his behavior is due to having all the attention and affection to himself at home, but the eating????

I have been feeling quite emotional lately. Although I love living here in the U.S.A. there are times when I miss Mexico specially when I know one of the few relatives I have back there is ill. Mom just came back from visiting my aunt(her sister) that is very ill. She has some kind of infection in her lungs that the dr's just can't get rid of it. She has been in the hospital for more than two weeks already. We thought she was going to get out today but when I call to find out if she was home I found out she was not let go.
Tia Magda helped take care of me for two years when my parents were here in CA and we stayed back in MX because we did not wanted to leave MX. She was mom for those two years. Although I don't see her that often or talk to her as often as I would like to she still is very special to me. It hurts me not to be able to be closer to her and help take care of her. It hurts to know that her own children are not able to be next to her because they are still working on their immigration issues. I pray every night that the treatment she is getting works so that she could go home and be with her husband. It hurts to be far away from people I love and in situations like this I feel my heart being thorn apart.

0 comments: