CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Troy has been up since 6:30 this morning!!! No nap yet and it is 5:25pm.!!!!
I would think he is tired after spending like three hours at the park. He ran, played, ate, played again, and ran, ran, ran. We came home and he had his lunch, girls shower and did their chores, Todd & I clean the rest of the house, and Troy tried to help but only made more mess. After we were done cleaning I help Todd cook lunch and I tried to put Troy to nap, but it didn't work. He was in his room 'reading' his books, took all his blocks out and talk like there was no tomorrow. Finally he got up and wanted to eat what daddy cook. He had his lunch outside and I joined him. He talked and ask questions the whole time....... After lunch I notice he was yawning so I decided to try to put him to nap for a second time, but it did not work again. Another 50 minutes went by and he did not go to sleep. I gave up. It is already 5:30 so what is the point, he'll be going to be in three hours. Since he clean the mess he did in his room, I'm letting him watch the Wonder Pets for 30 minutes. I did get to take a 15 minute nap, but I need more!!!! (in the meantime, Todd has been sleeping for almost two hours(no fair)).

0 comments: