CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy weekend :0.Todd had a softball tournament on Saturday, which let me on my own with the three little monsters and it left him with a hurt shoulder. He has spent all Sunday complaining about it. Girls had soccer games on Saturday. Sarah scored the only goal of the game. She was so excited, before that she missed 4 shots. Asilynn played later, and she scored the goal that tied the game, she was excited as well. Mr. Troy had a great weekend besides being sick. I took him to see Dr. Coit on Friday because he was complaining that his throat and ears were hurting. His throat was really red according to Dr. Coit, so he has him in antibiotics for ten days. Troy has an appointment to get H1N1 vaccine on Thursday, Todd & I had been hesitating about this for a while, but we don't want him to get sick specially since he goes to daycare and is around other children. Now we just have to schedule an appointment for Sarah and Aislynn and maybe us.

The washer broke last week and when they came to check it out they told us a part had to be order, now we won't have a washer for TEN days. I am going to go insane. Todd wants me to hand wash everybody;s clothes every day.(I'll try to squeeze that on any free time I have) The reason why he suggested that was because today I went Launder land and spent forty dollars for a weeks worth of dirty clothes, FORTY dollars!!!! I want my washer back, PLEASE!!!! Another thing that broke, was the ice and water dispenser on our refrigerator, we don't know what is wrong with it, but we'll find out on Thursday, good thing we purchase 5 year warranty on all appliances. I could live without the ice and water dispenser, weather is nice and cool now, we don't need ice and what's bottle water for.

0 comments: