CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

New


Took the girls to see New Moon on Sunday. Todd thinks we(I am) are crazy because he thinks all the Twilight Saga think is stupid. But who cares what he thinks, we all (I include myself) read the books, listen to the books every morning on the way to school and LOVED them. The best part about this, I got to spend some girl time with Sarah and Aislynn and their friends. It was fun to hear their discussions about team Jacob or team Edward and the reasons why? Their request at the end of the movie was for me to take them to the Eclipse midnight premiere on June 29. My condition was 3.0 GPA or above by the end of the school year. Do you want to guess what is one of the request for their Christmas presents, Twilight Movie and New Moon if the DVD is release by then.

0 comments: