CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Had a great today. Went for a hike with my friend Elaine. We both agreed we are totally out of shape. We were out of breath half way to the top of the mountain and we could keep going. It was only our first time so next time we'll try to go farther. Came home, made pancakes for the kids. I was full of energy so I decided to clean the house, did laundry, played with Troy and then had lunch with my little munchkin(tuna Salad, Yum! We found out Troy loves salads). After I put Troy to nap and I went to read a book while Todd watch some football. I got sleepy while reading my book and took a three hour nap!!! I needed that, I felt so good after.

troy has been doing better with his temper tantrums, maybe two in the last four days:). Today we took him grocery shopping and that always ends in a nightmare. He did pretty good, no crying or screaming at all.

0 comments: