CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today it hasn't been a good day for Troy. He had three major tantrums(crying,screaming,kicking). First one was this morning when I was getting him ready for daycare. He wanted to wear his PJ's to daycare and when I told him no he started crying. After I manage to get him dress he did not want a long sleeve shirt or a sweatshirt. he cried, kicked for about fifteen minutes on our way to drop off sisters to school. Second one just like the one in the morning was when we were getting ready to take Aislynn to soccer practice. Normally I leave him with Todd but he was taking a nap so I decided to take him with me. The reason for the tantrum;Did not wanted to wear sweatshirt to the park. Again he cried, kicked and screamed for like minutes. I got a headache and he did not get to play at the park, instead he sat in the car for the whole soccer practice. Third and last for today was during bed time. He did not wanted to go to sleep. I read his books, talked with him about what he did at daycare he was fine during this time, but the minute I told him he had to go to sleep he started asking for his cars.(new rule for his bed time is no toys on his bed, which he is not happy about). Needless to say he cried and screamed and kicked, got out of bed several times and finally it sounds like he is sleeping.

Loooong day, good night.

1 comments:

ASKC

i'm sure caleb will have many days like this in the future...he already throws tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants!!! my mom said he'll get lots of spankings if he acts like a little butthead...but you know, if troy or caleb just smiles at gramma and does something cute, she'll laugh and be a big softie!! it will be really interesting to see troy and caleb together!