Troy had his dentist appointment today. He did so good, as we walk in to Dr. Okamoto he told the receptionist he was there to get rid of his sugar bugs. Dr. Okamoto has an awesome office it is not your typical dentist office, his is a child's paradise, books, toys, video games and he has the best staff. I forgot the name of the girls that clean Troy's teeth, she explained and showed every thing to Troy. I thought he was going to cry, but he sat there and let them clean his teeth. Dr. Okamoto said we are doing a great job with his brushing routine. Every thing looked great. At the end he got a new Tooth brush, dental floss, two stickers and a purple race car. On our way to daycare he keep saying he was a big boy.
Todd and I started exercising and we are in pain. We bought The Biggest Looser for the Wii and oh man does it make you work out Todd's goal is to loose 19lbs, mine is 24lbs. and it sucks, I gave up bread and coke since last week and although I thought it was going to be hard I have not had any trouble. Now I have to count how many calories I take a day so they average to 1240 calories at the end of the day, it SUCKS big time, but it is time for us to get in shape:)
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment