All week Troy was having trouble waking up on the morning. I would go in his room and turn the light on, music on and called him but he would only open his eyes once and then would go back to sleep. I was hoping that would be the case on the weekend, WRONG. This morning he woke up at 5:40 and wanted to eat, and watch his show. I was MAD,really MAD. I kept telling him to go back to sleep but he started crying. I just left him on his room while he cried and went back to be. He started screaming, so I got up and asked him to go in our room but he kept saying he wanted to eat and watch his show. I told him one more time that it was time to sleep just a little bit longer, but he started crying and screaming more. Finally Todd got up and took him to the living room and put his show on, but did not give him breakfast. So after I bitched for a few seconds I got up gave him breakfast and started getting ready for work. All I wanted was just one more hour of sleep, it did not happen. I wish I could go to sleep now but Troy is still up and I think he will be up for awhile. Nice to be Todd he was sleeping when I got home and he is still slepping, needless to say I am not in a happy mood right now, more like in a VERY VERY BITCHY mood. The icing on the cake was when I notice part of the chores that I asked the girls to do were not completed, but the one that forgot all about the chores was MIA. I think I'm going to have a glass of wine, or maybe two. I have to figure out what to do for dinner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment