CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

It has been 17 days since I had soda! and 16 days since I had bread, I have lost 5lbs, one dress size and I am feeling amazing. The first two days were the hardest but now it is not big deal. I exercise 5-6 days a week with the Wii Fit + and The Biggest Looser game and my calory intake a day is 1274, hard but I am getting good at counting what I eat and oh boy did I realize how much crap I was eating before. My goal is to loose 25lbs by the time I go Hawaii, maybe more. Tomorrow girls and I are hitting the hiking trail, I only hope we survive:).

On a sad note:( Mama moved to AZ. Yes she left California after living in this desert for 23 years. My Tata(Grandfather) had a heart attack and he is not doing to well so she decided to moved there and help my aunts take care of him. I didn't want to admit it but I am having a hard time. I know I didn't see her a lot because of our work schedules but just knowing that she was 15 minutes away was comforting. Now she is four and a half hours away and I feel mom-less( I don't know if that is even a word).She might be here Wednesday, my birthday so I hope she can go with us for dinner.

0 comments: