This week has been dragging at work, but outside of work is going way to fast. I just realize girls have fifteen more days of school and then summer. We do not know what we are doing with them for summer. I know they are old enough to stay home alone, which means they'll just sleep all day, get up and go and wonder around with their friends. Nothing productive on this scenario.
Sarah had her 8th grade Disneyland trip yesterday and sounds like she had a blast:)
Aislynn has two big test left for the remaining of the school year, but she still lazy and I am having such a hard time MAKING her study. They each count 300 points.
In less than a week Troy will be three!!!! My baby is not a baby anymore:( He makes us laugh so much with all the silly jokes he makes or just random things that come out of his mouth. Have I mention he LOVES reading. Each night Todd & I read him two books each and the girls have been reading him one book each before he goes to sleep(total of six books per night). Lately he just wants us(all of us) to read him the same books over and over and over and you get the picture. Well tonight when I was about to read him his book "Cuckoo Can't Find You" he took it away from me and started reading it page by page without missing a word. So he has memorize that book and three others. We need to take a trip to the book store because I am tired of reading him the same books over and over.
Camping for Memorial Day weekend. Girls are excited and Troy seems to be excited too but I don't think he has a clue of what awaits for him He is an outdoors boy. Dirt, open space to run around, heaven;)
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment