CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Troy and the purple crayon

Today when I got home Todd was kind of upset. Apparently Troy color the TV screen with his purple crayon. Like always it was my fault, well not this time. This morning when  I left he had found his journal and his purple crayon, but did not get close to the TV. How do I know that because right after he found it(five minutes before I left for work) he ask me for a snack. When I left he was sitting on his chair eating banana & peanut butter. Some one wasn't paying attention to the little curious one. This time I not the one to blame. I'm starting to believe he thinks he is the next Picasso(so Crandall says, and I see) because my house has been color with crayons, markers, pencils, pens. He starting to draw better so would not be surprise if he starts drawing pictures soon. Oh boy! (I wish I had taken a picture, but I didn't, oh and daddy was able to get the crayong off the TV)

0 comments: