Timon the cat has been waiting by the French doors for the last twenty minutes. Waiting, waiting for someone to let him in the house. Troy walks in the kitchen and sits by daddy while he goes thru his mail. He realizes the cat is just staring at them this this what follows:
Troy: Daddy it is to cold outside can we PLEASE let Timon in?
Todd: No, animals don't belong inside the house.
Troy: Daddy!!!! He is not an animal, he is a cat.
Todd: Timon is a cat and a cat is an animal.
Troy: Daddy!!! He is a cat not an animal. He is cold, PLEASE let him in.
Todd: No, he stays outside or he can go in the garage.
Troy: aw, you are breaking his heart and mine.
Two hours later I was cleaning the kitchen, he comes in and asked me if he can make a mess in his room. I told him yes, but you have to clean it before story time(bed Time). He's like "OK". He plays in there for awhile and I can hear him just throwing stuff every where. After he was done playing he starts cleaning and again I can hear stuff being thrown but this time in his closet. After he is done he comes and takes me in his room and surprise surprise his room is CLEAN. Bed is made, dirty clothes in his laundry basket, toys put away, books put away. He goes " high five mom, I did it". I ask him, "what did you do with all the toys?" He opens the closet and goes "ta dah". Yes all of the toys are just pile up in his closet, but the toy baskets are empty. When I ask him why he didn't put the toys in the baskets he said his arms were to tired so he just pile them in there and close the closet so no one sees the messy closet. Smarty pants!!
I guess I know what we'll be doing tomorrow, putting all the toys in the baskets!!!
Could't take pictures of his room because the battery for my camera is dead!!!
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment