CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 started off  on a stressful beat and eventful.

I was sick the first four days, miserable sick. My body ache, sinuses were acting up, fever, you name it I had it. Thankfully I'm over it, ( I think). on a positive note, I got a full time job, no more two part time jobs. I am going back to the place I started my manicurist profession;La Quinta Resort & Spa. Same resort but now run by Hilton. I got a feeling this will be a good change. Closer to home, no more driving around all over the valley, health benefits, vacation pay and great rates at any Hilton hotel. Gosh I can even walk there after I drop the girls at school and Troy at daycare.

Another stressful note of 2011, Todd's truck broke down. Let me tell you it SUCKS having just one car. We are limited to everything!!! Todd has been carpooling with a co-worker, so I don't have to get up so darn early and drop him off at wok. Since he goes with a friend he can't pick up Troy from daycare which leaves me with that responsibility. Because I don't get off until 6pm we have to pay an extra hour of daycare. Once I pick up Troy I drive the girls all over the place;library, store, rugby practice. they seem to find something for me to do. Needless to say by the end of the day I am ready for a hot shower and a glass of wine. Besides all the running around what has been stressing us more is the financial part of it. this was something we were not expecting and it just sucks.

Ms. Sarah stared Rugby and she is loving it. It gets her out of the house, keeps her busy and out of trouble. Looking back to two-three months ago, she has really change. 2-3 months ago she put us through living hell but I am happy to say that has change.

Aislynn still doing good in school and regretting not joining AYSO this year. She is bored and wants to do something. Maybe once I start on my full time job she'll be able to go back to dancing or gymnastics until soccer starts again.

0 comments: