CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick!

Yes!!! we are still sick. Can not get rid of this flu. Todd and I have been on antibiotics but they are not working. I'm sick of constantly coughing, day and night. My chest hurts, my head hurts and to top it off my sinuses have been bugging the heck out of me.

Today I took Troy for a bike ride since I ignore him all day Sunday( I just didn't have the energy to get up). We went three times around our block but had to come back because it started getting cold and my chest started hurting and I couldn't stop coughing.

I'm about to call it a day, Cooked dinner while Todd took Sarah to Rugby practice. Now all I need to do is give Troy a bath. Daddy can put him to bed because I don't think I'll last till 8:30. I have a feeling it is going to be a long week:(.

0 comments: