CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Well made it through my first two days of training. This waking up at 4:30am is starting to get to me(not used to). Then a one hour and fifteen minute drive to get to the training facility, ugh not liking it at all. The worse of it, sitting for eight excruciating hours listening to policies, rules of the county, departments and all that just makes my day a living hell.I know it's all for the best, I do listen to every thing they're saying of but my day goes by soooooo slow.
I think it goes by to slow because I'm always worrying about my kiddos. Being far away from them it's hard, I've always worked close by so if there was an emergency happened I was there in minutes. Now, I'm an hour and fifteen minutes away and I'm always worrying.
So far Sarah and Aislynn have done a great job babysitting Troy. I haven't received a call yet that there's trouble, and I hope I never get that call. There's trouble on the way though, school starts in a month. i had plan to take Troy to his first day in Pre-K, but with my schedule it just won't work. So Mr. T is taking a couple days off to help troy with this new adventure. I have a month to go, although I'm worry about the beginning of school year(I have always taken girls to school), I'm not going to think about it too much for now. I'll give myself two weeks off.

0 comments: