At this time(8:46pm) on this date (9/3) I am having separation anxiety!!!!!
Mom stop by this evening and Troy decided he wanted to go spend the night at her house. He is four years old and this is the first time he doesn't spend the night at home:(. At his age, Aislynn used to go to grandma every weekend and I was OK with it. Yes I felt lonely but never I felt any anxiety. Maybe it was because I lived with my parents the first seven months after she was born and they helped me while I was at work or class. With Troy is different, I always thought he wouldn't go or stay there if I wasn't there at my mom's. Obviously that didn't happened and he is gone. As of now(I have called twice) he is having a blast with his cousins(mom has my sister's two boys and my brother's son). I hope mom doesn't call me in the middle of the night to tell me he is having a meltdown(deep in side the selfish me hopes so).
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment