Most of you know I do not like to cook Todd is the one that cooks most of our meals. He has been asking me to make him chicken enchiladas. I feel a little adventurous today and I am on the quest of pleasing my babe. This will be an interesting project. I just hope the enchiladas come out good because he can be a very picky eater. Wish me luck..........
............Well I cooked the Enchiladas, they were not a total success, but they liked them. The comments I got were 'next time do not make the sause to spicy, leave the vegetables out( all I wanted was for them to have their veggies) and add more cheese. Well I tried! I will try to make Enchiladas maybe next year LOL. My next project to try are Chiles Rellenos( Stuffed Chiles)......
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment