CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So far

This week has been hectic. I started online classes on Monday ( Research Writing and The Maze of Numbers) I have nine weeks to work on a research paper and a Business plan applying general accounting concepts. Thank G work has slow down and I have time to read all the material for my classes during my down time and girls are in summer break so I don't have to drive them to soccer or school activities or PTO meetings or events.......

This is the last week girls would be helping Mrs. Klein in the library because she leaves to Canada for the summer. but they have volunteer to take care of the library's pets (two hamsters). It should be interesting. I just hope they are alive by the time Mrs. Klein gets back from Canada, oh boy! Next, they will be going to the Boys & Girls club for part of the day( they are not to happy about it).

Troy is having a good week. He stayed home Monday and went back to daycare on Tuesday, he was so happy to see all his friends......

Todd's new TV broke=(. So we had to take a trip to Circuit City. He should have his TV back by next week......

0 comments: