CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Surprisingly a quite day!!!!!!
Troy has been on his best behavior and we got good comments from our daycare.
Aislynn actually listen and clean her guest cage(two hamsters she is sitting for the summer). Sarah has been on her best behavior!!!!!!?????She has not been sassy at all. I guest the slap she got last night worked. She went on a rampage after Todd did not let her go to a boy's birthday party. After that she was talking back, hat the worse attitude and would not listen to what I said. Finally at 11:30pm I go into her room and she is on the phone even though she was asked to hang up who knows how many times.
I asked her one more time and her answer was "what the H, it's summer can I have some fun?"
(I) Yes you had fun during the day, now it is time for you to hang up the phone and rest.
(s) You are so F@#@*& boring you always ruin everything I F*&#$@ hate this house(still talking on the phone)
(I) Sarah, please listen and do what You've been asked to do.
(S) F*&@, what the H leave me alone( slap her mouth & took her cell phone away and told her she was grounded for not listening, for using foul language and for being disrespectful)

Surprisingly she did not say anything when I did that and has not say anything today. I do not like to do that to her or Aislynn, but sometimes no matter what I say they would not listen. My mother never allow that kind of behavior so it is hard for me to listen to them acting up the way they talk to us.

2 comments:

ASKC

Dang...my mom would have beat me down if I ever used those words. I wouldn't have been able to talk for a few days! Sarah is lucky all she got was a slap on the face. Wow.

The Adventures of Troy

and she only got the slap because I gave it to her. Todd doe not believe in slaping, spanking or punishing the kids.