Mr. Troy learned to hop today. He is my little frog, hopping all over the house....
I took a drive to Walgreens to get some milk and some school supplies that were on sale, mechanical pencils, 10 for 39 cents got three packages, college rule paper filler 39 cents a package of 150, got three, they were out of the #2 pencils and the packages of glue sticks....While I was there I visited the clearence section and found all the summer toys and pool stuff were 75% off. Got couple things for next summer. All items were between 1.99-5.99.
Girls have ONE more week left of school. Aislynn got a post card from Mrs. Ross her fith grade teacher(she was Sarah's fith grade teacher. Aislynn was instructed to go to the school web site and complete a survey(first assignment). Also she was challenge to learn the Preamble to the Constitution because on September 16 every 5th grader will participate the 219th anniversary of the signing of the United States Constitution. She is almost ready for school,just need to get her uniform shirts on Wednesday. Thank God she wears uniforms so it is easy shopping for her, Navy Blue or Kaki bottoms and Navy blue, yellow, white polos with or without school logo.
Sarah is almost ready. She got to pick her electives last week. Spanish, Braodcasting& journalisim for 1st semester and Spanish and Video editing for second semester.(this might change since she wants to be part of the yearbook crew), she has to apply and get interview in order to be in this class. She is excited to go to a new school, last year we were not to happy to with the middle school she was going to, State scores were way to low. Tuesday we have family orientation, which we will get to meet all the school staff and get a tour of the school. Thursday she gets to pick up her schedule, buy her P.E uniform,buy her yearbook and meet her teachers.....FUN!
This year I am still debating whether to be part of the PTO at their school....we will see!
Soccer season is coming up. girls have try outs on Friday August 29 and a week later practice starts. Let the fun begin, practice twice a week and games every Saturday. Troy is going to have a blast, which means I will not be able to watch the girls play because I will be chasing him all over the soccer field, but I LOVE the idea!!!!!
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment