CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Orientation

Today we went to Sarah's new school family orientation. It sounds like it is a good school, one thing that we(Todd & I), it has stricter rules that LQMS. But according Sarah, LQMS has better rules!!!!!Why because they literally let the kids get away with murder...
The new school does not let the girls wear V-neck shirts, T-shirts can't have any logos, shorts have to be just above the knee, no tank tops and definitely no spaghetti straps, according to Sarah might as well dress like a nun.

On our way home Todd told Sarah, " if you get your cell phone taken away like last year, it will stay in the Principal's office until the last day of school". Want to make a bet that would change if it really happends. That cell phone would stay in the principal's office maybe for a month or two, but not until the last day of school.

Tomorrow Aislynn has her school orientation,I really do not need to go becasue I already went in June, but I need to get her school shirts so I have to go, ugh! Besides PTO ask me if I can help them with passing out the information packages and answering questions to the Spanish speaking parents. Like always I couldn't say no and I will be there from 5-7pm. Sarah said she'll help me because she wants to practice her Spanish, that I need to see!

Six more days of summer vacation!!!!!!!

0 comments: