CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Parents of the Year...........NOT!!!!

I went grocery shopping today. Came home put all the groceries away and clean all the mess that was in the kitchen. Todd took the trash out and i took all the recycling(and Troy follow us). Todd walk back to the house and Troy went after him, I stayed behind braking all the boxes. Somehow Troy took a detour and who knows were he went(maybe the garage or the side of the house). I came inside the house thinking that Troy was with daddy and Todd believed he was in his room. Five minutes went by and someone tried to open the front door and then proceed to ring the door bell. Who do you think was at the door.....TROY!!!!!

I started laughing, (not because it was funny, well maybe)but because I started thinking all this crazy stuff. THANK YOU GOD for keeping an eye on my little TROY!!!!

Apparently daddy did something similar when he was his age. Only difference is he did wonder around on a snowy road wearing just a diaper.

0 comments: