CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Rough week......

Baby troy has been running a fever(off and on) since Tuesday. It all started Tuesday night with temperature going up to 102. I bathe him, gave him Tylenol and he was fine for a few hours. Then he wakes up again with a fever, CRAP. I had to call in sick to work because daycare would not take Troy if he has a temperature and Mama was working. Al day Wenesday he was fine, he played, ate all his meals, but night came and along with it came the fever. Wednesday another sleepless night. Wake up Thursday morning, Troy had fever again. Call in to work, two days in a row! I get the girls ready for school and drive Troy to the urgent care. After waiting for almost three hours the UC doctor sees him and he rules out any type of infection.He gives him tylenol for the fever and we head home. Once again he does fine all day(plays, eats, drinks, sleeps just typical troy) night comes and the fevers comes back AGAIN! Another sleepless night. Friday morning wake up around 5am and find Troy up with a fever(102.5), I head over to the ER(HATE IT). I waited for about two an a half hours for nothing. I call his doctor and he FINALLY was able to see me. He says it might be a Bacterial infection for which he can't prescribe medicine. Troys body has to fight it. He did had some LAB work done just to make sure everything is ok. So we shall see. He's been sleeping for about two hours now without a fever, but that could change. I feel tire(3 sleepless nights, I haven't work since Tuesday(let's hope I have a job Monday), I feel powerless because I can't do anything to make my baby feel better(he won't even let me snuggle him).


On a positive note!
It is report card season and we have one goods news, so far!
Sarah's grades were EXCELLENT!!!
Language Arts A
Social Studies B+
Spanish 1.2 A
Pre-Algebra B
Digital Publishin/Journalism B
Life Science A
PE B

She got an award for having a 3.0. her assembly was this morning but we could make it. The school also is having FUN FRIDAY today for those students who have a 3.0 or higher GPA and that have not had any write ups or absences for the 1st quarter. Also ASB is taking all the students(3.0 or higher GPA) on January 2009 to the movies.

We still have Aislynn's report card to see, the trimester ends November 25th. More on that to come....

0 comments: