CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I think is safe to say that we are DONE with the bottle! He does not ask for it all day. Next mission, potty training! We'll start that when he turns two(maybe sooner). Today I was a risk taker. I gave Troy a hair cut while he was in his bath tub brushing his teeth!!!!!How about that. It was not the perfect hair cut, remember I'm a manicurist! But he looks cute, older! I'm taking him to my friend the hair stylist to fix his hair so he could look even cuter.
New hair do!

He got in a fight at daycare. Apparently he was being such a good boy, but someone tried to take his toy away and he bit her. Only this time she fought back! You can see what she did to his face. I was told both went to quite time"time out" and that the rest of the day he was nice to all his friends!!!


















We are only in the 7Th day of 2009 and he already

1) Stuck a pin in his ear
2) bit a girl and got scratch on his face

0 comments: