CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Three, four....

I don't remember how night three w/o a bah bah went, but I sure remember how last night went. Either the medicine I took last night for my earache was to strong or Troy did not woke up all night. I woke up around 6am and he was still sleeping. Todd left to work around 6:30am and he was still sleeping!!!!! Finally around 7:20 am he woke up, happier than ever! I'm keeping my fingers cross so he sleeps all night again......

Being sick SUCKS!!!! I went to my doctor today and she told me both of my ears are infected and also my throat. I hate that. Last time I got an ear infection was EXACTLY 7 years ago. I remember this because it was right after I came back from Mexico in January 2002.

0 comments: