CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer is here!
Girls are out from school and enjoying summer( I think they forgot where they leave because I hardly see them). Temperatures are rising and it feels horrible, triple digits temps and humidity do not make a good combination, ugh!

Since the girls are out on summer vacation, I'm trying to get all their doctor's visit done. They had their 1st visit last week. Both got their physical check ups, both got their booster shots for HAV & Tetanus. Aislynn got the HPV shot and Sarah is waiting for the insurance to pay for the shot. Next month they have their dentist appt. and in August they got back for their second dose for HAV and HPV.
Sarah has been talking about taking a babysitting training next month. She wants to work, she wants MONEY! I don't think she is ready for it though. She is very smart, but I don't think she is ready to give up her social life for work. I went online and search for what is expected on babysitting and she did not liked what I found. Example, not talking, texting while caring for children, not bringing friends over while babysitting, sometimes giving up social weekends, etc. I told her it is a BIG responsibility, but she wants to do it. We'll let her try.

Troy's potty training is still in progress. We bought him chones(underwear) so he could wear at home and to make it easier for him to go potty but it didn't work. Yesterday he had two accidents. Naps are still not his favorite, he cries and cries every time it is nap time.

0 comments: