CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It is hot, it is humid, it is disgusting!!!! Summer has finally arrive to the Coachella Valley better know as Palm Springs. I don't like it=(.
I have been so lazy to write and post pics. Everyone is doing great. Girls enjoying their summer and Troy enjoying daycare because he gets to do his favorite thing in the world....water play. Yes Froggy's Tons of Fun Daycare has been keeping the kids busy with water play, picnics and Troy loves it.
On a hurtful note, Troy has a BIG bump on the right side of his head. Yup, daddy drop him yesterday while he was trying to take him away from the dishwasher. I freaked out. We kept him up late just to make sure he was OK.

Sarah has to go back to the doctor tomorrow because they found an infection. She needs to take some antibiotics. She is not thrill about it, but she has to take them.

0 comments: