CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally a day off. Thankfully work has been busy due to the concerts and raffles the Casino is having. I just wonder if August will the same or if it is going to slow down like it was at the beginning of July.

Troy got sick last week. He had a terrible fever(104) for 2 1/2 days . We do not know if it was due to an ear infection or spending time at the park the day before or maybe both. On Thursday he went on a field trip to the water park with his daycare and I am pretty sure he drank a lot of the dirty water. That night he went to sleep without fussing, but next morning he woke up with a fever(102). I took him in the shower with me and stayed in there with him for about half an hour, gave him Tylenol and waited to see if would go down but it didn't. I called Todd and he got off from work to stay home with him since My schedule at work was booked from 9am-6pm. Todd spent most of the afternoon at the UC because Troy's temperature went UP TO 104. The UC doctor said it was an ear infection but we think it was more than that. He was aching, and his temperature would go up and down . He would l]sleep for three to four hours without a fever, then he would wake up and played for a little and boom the fever would come back.He also lost his appetite, all he wanted was apple juice and ice chips. he did ate a couple slices of apple but not much. He spent Friday and Saturday just laying down in the living room. He wanted to be carried when he was in pain. Thankfully Sunday he did not get his fever back, but he was still fussy. Today he is back to being Troy, he cried because he wanted to go see his friends but I decided to keep him home an extra day just in case. He is now taking his afternoon nap.

Girls are doing good, enjoying their last four weeks of summer vacation. They seem to still get along great, but their mouth has become an issue. The F and S word has become their favorite words of their vocabulary. I did tell them I would slap them YES SLAP THEM every time I heard them say that and so far one did. I felt awful doing that because it lead to more screaming and more bad words coming out of that mouth. I did apologize later and I got an apology back too. Since then I have not heard those words again, well at least not when I'm around.Todd was not very please about that eventful night, but I just had it specially because those same words are starting to come out of Troy's mouth. I hope both learn their lesson and I don't have to do that again.

0 comments: