CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I misplaced my camera-(. I used it yesterday when I took Troy for a walk, I remember walking in the house with it and placed it by the computer to download the pics but never got to it. Today when I was cleaning the computer desk it hit me, my camera was missing! I don't remember moving it to another place. I asked Todd if he seen it and he said no. He thinks Troy took it and hid it somewhere like usually does to things he is not supposed to play with! I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it.



I thought I was going to have a productive day with the girls, but it didn't happen. Sarah left for breakfast with Maryfer and later Aislynn left to the mall with Aubrey. My plan for today was to finish school shopping. I've been buying their school supplies where ever there's sales, i just need to wait one more week for their teachers to post the materials they are going to need for each class.( I just bought the basics pens, pencils, notebooks, dividers, highlighters, color pencils, markers). Each teacher has different requirements for his/her class so I just need to wait. As far as school clothes, we have not buy anything!!!! Girls seem to care more about their social life. That was my plan today, take them shopping for clothes but it didn't happened. Three more weeks of summer vacation, I think I'm ready for them to go back to school. they have too much time to do nothing and whine all day.

Took Troy for a walk this evening. Yesterday we went walking around the block, today we adventured two blocks away from home. He got tired and kept asking Todd and I to pick him up. We were hoping that'll make him go to sleep faster, but nope, he has been on his bed for one hour, talking to his Elmo and his books.

Tomorrow I have to take Sarah to see her doctor because we think her infection is back. She keeps complaining, but does not listens when we tell her she needs to drink more water and Cranberry juice. She is stubborn just like her dad!!!

0 comments: